ARCADIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK MINI
The limitations of the ArCADia-TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS MINI program in comparison to the full version:
commands for generating calculation reports and overviews that are not available:
- – overview of cable chambers
- – overview of primary sewage system sections
- – overview of surveying points coordinates
- – description of the fibre-optic cable route
- – overview of fibre-optic cable sections
- – analysis of the fibre-optic cable damping
- – description of the telecommunications cable route
- – overview of telecommunications cable sections
- – analysis of cable tracks damping and impedance
- – insertion of lists of profile contents and lists of connectors in structures: not available
Mapping of the module’s structures in a 3D view: not available
Possibility of detecting collisions within the module’s structure: not available.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or AutoCAD 2013/2014/2015.
If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD, ArCADia AC module is required.
Pentium-class computer (Intel Core i5 recommended)
3 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
About 3 GB free hard disc space for installation
A graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0 (a 1GB RAM card recommended)
OS: Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7